Your solution to that job where access is restricted and working area confined.
- Difficult lifting operations resolvable in a safe and controlled manner minimising risks to health and safety
- CPCS Approved Appointed Person (Lifting Operations) providing 'Contract Lift' solutions where required
- Used by S.A Benson Steel Beams for lifting steel beams, RSJ's and loft beams into position.
- Can be set up on a drive for lifting steel beams into a roof space, minimising disruption to a street.
- Ideal for extensions to houses where steel beams and columns are being used. Can sit inside the site.
- Can be hired on a self operate basis for builders to install their own beams and RSJ's.
Our cranes will fit into those tight spaces and complete the jobs other cranes can’t manage.
- So slender it fits through small double door
- Capacity and reach equivalent to a much bigger crane, and can be used for interior and exterior areas.
- Save time & money - less preparation needed, less disruption to existing layout and work flow, flexible and efficient.
- Cheaper hire costs including fully qualified experienced operators if required.
Offering the best balance of power and design
- Slim body - Only 750mm wide
- Moment Limiter - Moment limiter with restricted area mode standard for CE Specification
- Rubber Track - Optional white rubber track available for use on shop floors, polished concrete, etc
- Hydrostatic Alarm - Hydrostatic transmission, stepless forward and reverse
- Instability Alarm - Operates of operations are attempted when crane is more than 3 degrees from level or 15 degrees when travelling
- Tracks - Specially designed track system for easier manoeuvring
- Winch - Powerful winch with disk brake suitable for continuous use
- Fully automatic pentagonal box section boom - High tensile steel 5- stage telescopic pentagonal box section boom to minimise side deflection. Reinforced base boom for enhanced support
- Cable Remote Controller - Cable type Remote Controller